Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
15 TAEKWON-DO HYUNGS, ALTERNATED WITH 28KG KETTLEBELL SNATCHES (2:1 work/rest ratio)
TABATA KICKING DRILLS. 4 MINUTES X 2.
Felt much better today, but lost a little weight last week. Weight hovering at 225# right now. Good thing I packed those few pounds of muscle on. I will be training super hard the rest of this month.
1000mg vitamin C
Added by Jim B on April 30, 2012 at 11:11pm — No Comments
Added by Brent Brown on April 30, 2012 at 9:22pm — No Comments
Added by Brent Brown on April 29, 2012 at 10:30pm — No Comments
TAEKWON-DO: 20 HYUNGS (Only about 60% power).
4/28-Still took it kinda easy.
15 TAEKWON-DO HYUNGS
20 MINUTES, ALTERNATING HINDU PUSHUPS AND 40KG KETTLEBELL SWINGS
Still not much appetite.
Starting to get appetite back.
650mg Siberian Ginseng
beef jerky, about 12 raw…Continue
Added by Jim B on April 28, 2012 at 10:28pm — No Comments
- Cup of coffee with 1tsp hot cocoa mix (2.4g sugar & 3 carbs), cinnamon & a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Spinach mushroom omelette: Handful of fresh spinach & 2 sliced baby portobello mushrooms softened in butter, 3 small eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder & a sprinkle of the…Continue
Added by Rachelle Lowder on April 28, 2012 at 9:14pm — No Comments
Added by Brent Brown on April 27, 2012 at 11:30pm — No Comments
- Spinach Omelette: 3 small eggs, a handful of fresh spinach (I wilted it in the butter before adding eggs), salt, pepper, garlic powder & a parmesan/romano cheese blend. Topped it with half a very thin sliced roma and a little extra sprinkle of the cheese blend
- 3 pork sausages
- A huge salad consisting of a…
Added by Rachelle Lowder on April 27, 2012 at 8:34pm — No Comments
Had a fiber-one bar....way too much sugar for me. Will not be doing that again
Large salad from Idaho Pizza Co
1 slice of bbq chicken pizza-just the toppings. Didn't eat the crust
1/2 glass of diet soda(all my body could handle)
The insides of a ham sand from Subway. About 5 sunchips apple slices
A couple pieces of candy
All in all today was not a good eating day…Continue
15 MINUTES, ALTERNATING 28KG SNATCHES AND 200YD RUN.
Not sure what I had/have but I started feeling dizzy and naseous about 12pm on Tuesday. I didn't eat anything that afternoon and just laid down for a few hours. Got up to teach class, drank some water and had to throw up. Got Stacey to substitute for me for Taekwon-Do class, and then just held on for my two kettlebell…Continue
- Protein pancakes: 1/4C whites, 2T unsweetened vanilla almond milk 1 scoop of vanilla protein, 1tsp cinnamon, 1tsp psyllium fiber, half a mashed banana. Cooked in coconut oil and drizzled with a little natural table syrup
- 3 pork sausages
- A couple plantain chips…Continue
Added by Rachelle Lowder on April 26, 2012 at 8:23pm — No Comments
Added by Brent Brown on April 26, 2012 at 7:30pm — No Comments
breakfast: piece of GF toast w/cinnamon butter, handful of dried apricots
Lunch: leftover BBQ chicken breast
Snack: handful of mixed nuts
Took kids to ice cream, had a couple of bites of my daughter's sorbet.
Dinner: Teryaki chicken, red onion, red potato kabobs, basil, mozza, tomatoes
4 2 min. sets of LCJ w/ 1 1/2 min. rest between
28 double kettlebell squats w/ 26 lb.
Added by Carrie Smith on April 25, 2012 at 9:58pm — No Comments
2 eggs cooked in butter w/ a little parm cheese
3 turk saus
Decided to get a coffee from Jolts and Juice (my 2nd favorite coffee place) Did not ask for sugar free but whoa mama I should have. I only drank half of it and my stomach was so upset most of the day. CRAZY! Next time it will be sugar free FOR SURE!
1/2 can of chicken mixed with a little mayo and half an avocado.
Half a cucumber, some broccoli and…Continue
Added by Pam Benedick on April 25, 2012 at 9:23pm — No Comments
Added by Brent Brown on April 25, 2012 at 9:00pm — No Comments
- Spinach Omelette: 2 eggs + a little whites with a handful of spinach cooked in butter & sprinkled with salt, ground pepper, garlic powder & a grated parmesan/romano cheese blend
- 3 strips of bacon
- 2 small strawberries
- 2 strips of bacon…Continue
Added by Rachelle Lowder on April 25, 2012 at 8:00pm — No Comments
Breakfast: one egg, 2 turkey sausage
Lunch: Protein shake w/a few blueberries, and added some unsweetened almond milk
Snack: Protein bar (only 2 grams sugar)
1/2 choc brownie....made my stomach ill and I actually vomitted (sorry to be so graphic)
Dinner: bowl of BBQ cube steak I cooked in the crock pot.
Tonight I plan to have a cup of tea w/unsweetened almond milk before bed.
No work out today (unless chasing 1st graders at recess…Continue
Grrr.. 25lb bells were missing at the stupid corporate gym, so I had to modify my plan to use heavier weight.
15 minute walk on treadmill (waiting for the room with the bells to open up)
Five rounds of:
- One minute double long-cycle jerk @ 35lb
- One minute rest
- "Cereal": Half a chopped gala apple, half a sliced banana, 3 sliced fresh strawberries, a handful of walnut halves; chopped, a sprinkle of unsweetened shredded coconut, cinnamon & unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 boiled eggs w/salt…Continue
Added by Rachelle Lowder on April 24, 2012 at 8:11pm — No Comments
15 TAEKWON-DO HYUNGS, ALTERNATED WITH SETS OF PULLUPS AND RING DIPS
1000mg vitamin C
650mg Korean ginseng
about 12 hazelnuts
3600mg fish oil
2000iu vitamin D
About 8oz of leftover grilled salmon
3 eggs cooked in coconut oil
2 Hydroxycut Hardcore caps
Added by Jim B on April 23, 2012 at 10:57pm — No Comments