Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
- Coffee with half/half
- 2 Paleo Coconut Waffles with a little butter: These were a disaster in my waffle maker assumingly due to insufficient greasing (they are fragile). Ended up making them as pancakes.
- Protein Shake: 25g vanilla whey, water, half a banana, scoop of PB, 1 scoop of Dr Shallenberger's Super Immune QuickStart, ice
- Fire House Omelet Mods: Used 1 egg plus 3/4C whites, almost half cup quartered cherry tomatoes, no cilantro or red pepper flakes (surprised to find I didn't have either), no laughing cow cheese; used a light sprinkle of Italian blend cheese and grated cheddar. Bummed to be lacking the most important ingredient (red pepper flakes), but the omelet was good! I also topped it with half an avocado
- Banana w/PB
- A few pork rinds
Meal 4 (Post-Workout):
- 25g Vanilla whey + 5g glutamine
- Small Gala apple
- 1C nonfat cottage cheese with PB & cinnamon
- 50 Overhead Walking Lunges w/the 35
- 50 Goblet Squats w/the 35
- 50 2-Arm Swings w/the 88
- 50 H2H Swings w/the 44
- 50 Jump Squats
- 100 yards Walking Lunges
- 50 more 2-Arm Swings w/the 88
100 total swings actually! I can only do 10 at a time. It strains my middle back. And THANKS!
As for the powder, I just used it as a meal replacement this morning. I plan to use it every morning for a while to use up that QuickStart powder, actually. Protein powder isn't limited to just post-workout. You can add stuff to it (or not) in the morning for breakfast or as another meal replacement and even just as a quick snack. I've also cooked with it. And as far as doing it all at once, considering sometimes I will do 52g in the morning and another 25g in the evening, that would be a lot of protein grams at once if I was to consume that at the same time. Try not to be intimidated by it...it's pretty versitile. I will say, I hope you bought a shaker cup, too! I have a personal blender that I also love to use for blending up shakes with.
Hope that helps... If not, feel free to hit me up here or on Facebook with any other questions. =)
HOLY CRAP BALLS ON 50 SWINGS WITH THE 88! That is outacontrol! So, question: I got the protein powder and am not sure how to use it. Noticed that you break it up in two sessions. Is that better than just doing it all at once?
You need to be a member of Boise Kettlebell Lifting to add comments!
Join Boise Kettlebell Lifting