Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
- Cup of coffee with a little cinnamon vanilla creamer
- 2 slices of bacon
- 2 eggs over hard, fried in bacon fat
- Spoonful of crunchy almond butter sprinkled with cinnamon
- A small leftover apple bacon pancake with a couple pats of butter
- Can of yellowfin tuna with mayo, a sliced baby dill and chopped lettuce
- I decided to get down and dirty with a good old-fashioned PB&J. Used 100% natural peanut butter, a natural (no crap) blueberry jam and 2 slices of OroWheat Nutty Oat bread. I went in thinking it was going to be as yummy as I remember them being but was hugely disappointed from the first bite. The bread ruined the whole thing. It tasted weird (when once I used to love this brand) and left a yeasty taste in my mouth after finishing it. Gross. So needless to say I can add that item to the pile of things that no longer are appealing or tasty.
- A bunch of tortilla chips
*Yep, more carbs! Considering I haven't craved these things for the past 3.5 weeks (craving something and eating it just for the heck of it are two different things), I'm blaming hormones! ;)
- Half a scoop of Nitraflex
- A bowl of leftover gumbo
- Another helping of gumbo
- 100 Snatches with the 35
- 100 Burpees
- 100 2-Arm Swings with the 70
* This kicked my ass. My energy kinda sucked tonight and I'm sure a lot of that was due to the crap I had earlier. But, I've also been hitting it fairly hard this week...my body might be a little wore out.
Thanks Pam, I'm certainly trying to! I loved it...when I was done! ;)
And Jim, there will be no carbs like that again today! Feeling like crap is not worth it. And, I think you're right; I might not be wore out but that workout sure wore me out. I'm sure all the carbs I'd had that afternoon acted like a lead weight. Aside from the snatches really hurting by the end, the burpees were the worst of it.
This is your first big week back. I don't think your body is wore out, but I do think that was a huge bump up tonight all around. All those carbs today must have made you want to take a nap!
Awesome job! See.....you're coming back! And it was a hard workout for me too. LOVE THOSE KIND OF WORKOUTS!!!!
You need to be a member of Boise Kettlebell Lifting to add comments!
Join Boise Kettlebell Lifting