Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
- Cup of "Bulletproof" coffee: Cup of coffee with 1.5T pastured butter & 1T coconut oil blended in with cinnamon, a little stevia and a little unsweeteend vanilla almond milk (the origional recipe is just with the butter & oil)
- 2 eggs cooked omelette style in coconut oil with a little grated cheddar. Topped with avocado and hot sauce
- 2 seasoned beef patties on top of a salad consisting of romaine, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, celery, carrot "chips" and topped with ketchup, mustard and ranch
- Diet RC
- Sloppy Joes with tater tots dipped in ranch (one "joe" on a large sesame bun and another on half a small bun and about 12 tots)
- A few Valentine's chocolates
-None for today...Yesterday I did:
*Did the deadlifts with 2 53s and only did the 8 pullups the first round and 5 for the remaining 7. Surprised and frustrated/annoyed at how drastically my pullup ability has suffered during that month off.
I'm counting on that. Just a bit of a struggle leaving feeling like a badass and coming back to feeling like a bit of a weakling..LoL! I know it will just a take a little time and I'll be back where I was if not better. I hope to see you in the gym soon!
It will come back to you fast! And you always have the most interesting recipes. Love the "bulletproof'" coffee! Glad to have you back on here!!!! :)
You need to be a member of Boise Kettlebell Lifting to add comments!
Join Boise Kettlebell Lifting