Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
- 4oz black coffee, 4oz water &26g chocolate pb whey, shaken with ice
- Handful of walnut halves
- Half of the top of a raisin bran muffin
- The rest of the raisin bran muffin from earlier
- 2 eggs cooked with olive oil spray & seasoned with salt/pepper
- A couple fish sticks and several tiny fries
- A bowl of a simple homemade stew (beef, carrots, peas & corn)
- Several slices of "everything" french bread (awesome stuff) with butter
*I also had some sweets and a couple cans of Rockstar "Relax"...it's been a hell of a stressful day...
- 5 Rounds:
The point was to not release the kettlebells throughout the whole round. I did the first 3 rounds with the 35s and had to drop to the 26s for the last 2. Felt weak and the body isn't used to that kind of lactic acid build up. That will change as I progress thru my new program
You need to be a member of Boise Kettlebell Lifting to add comments!
Join Boise Kettlebell Lifting