Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
- Coffee with creamer
- Paleo Cereal: 1 chopped Gala apple, 6 peach slices, raisins, walnuts, cinnamon & unsweetened almond milk
- 4 egg cheddar omlette, cooked in butter, seasoned with ground pepper & topped with a whole roma tomato, sliced
- 1 slice of spelt bread with butter & cinnamon
This afternoon I let some personal issues get this best of me and I did some carb stuffing (some good sources, one bad)...Names of those carbs will be withheld...
-25g whey protein + 5g glutamine
- Hotdogs and Mac&Cheese leftover from the boys' dinner (yup, crapped on this day, too....*sigh*...)
* While I've let impulse eating and emotional eating get the best of me lately...I'm noticing that eating things that used to bring me comfort no longer have the mental "soothing" effect they used to. Sure they technically taste good, but the impact well...there isn't one. Unless you want to count the physical impact of either being nauseaous, tired or feeling "bla". Not to mention the guilt that comes after eating the garbage food. Apparently, I'm still a work in progress after all this time. But, I'm learning new things in the process.
- Snatches to warmup: 12 per arm with the 35lb bell
- Close Grip Pushups supersetted with Ring Pullups: 5 sets of 10/4
- Bench Dips: 6 sets of 12
- Curls with 15lb dumbbells: 5 sets of 12
- 5 laps around field
- About 20 more Snatches per arm with 26lb bell