Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
* Day 1 of no dairy!
- Cup of decaf coffee with sugar-free syrup & a splash of unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5C dirty rice with ground beef, black beans, petite diced tomatoes (supper leftovers)
- Hot/spicy pork rinds
- 1 beef patty on spinach with Stubb's (gluten free) hickory bourbon bbq sauce
- Sweet corn with ground pepper
- 2 slices of thick cut bacon and 2 eggs fried in bacon fat
- Cup of coffee with sugar-free syrup & a splash of unsweetened almond milk
- "NCI Under Construction" post-workout anabolic recovery drink
- Almond butter on a celery stalk
- Some hot/spicy pork rinds
10 Sets with about a 2 minute rest between each set:
Thanks Brent..it really is! My legs can handle it, but my back needs a little adjusting time. It'll happen. =)
Mmmmm... Bacon fat... Yummy... :-D
Nice job on the swings! That's some serious weight!
You need to be a member of Boise Kettlebell Lifting to add comments!
Join Boise Kettlebell Lifting