Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
- 3 eggs scrambled in butter
- 1 slice of thick cut bacon
- Cup of decaf kombucha green tea with a little meyer lemon juice squeezed in
- 4 Brazil nuts
- A few baby carrots dipped in almond butter (I could sit and eat this combo all day...so good)
- A huge chef style salad: Romaine salad mix, celery, cucumber, tomato, 2 diced slices of deli turkey, 2 diced slices of smoked turkey, 2 boiled organic eggs and half an avocado. Dressed with a vinaigrette consisting of 1.75T of EVOO, the juice of a whole meyer lemon (love these things, they're like a cross between a lemon and an orange), salt, pepper, minced garlic, oregano & basil. This was at least a pound and full of good fats & protein! I did leave behind a little romaine, celery and cucumber tho...I was stuffed!
- Half a granny smith apple, half a small green tipped banana & 4 baby carrots dipped in almond butter
- A beef patty on lettuce with 2 strips of bacon and mustard
- Some steamed california blend veggies with french fry seasoning
- Cup of sweet & spicy tea (really fighting the desire for some chocolate!)
*Today was a little rough and craved some naughty things. Got thru it tho!
No workout today...
You need to be a member of Boise Kettlebell Lifting to add comments!
Join Boise Kettlebell Lifting