Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
- 3 farm eggs cooked omelette style in a mini pool of coconut oil seasoned with salt, pepper & garlic powder. Topped with hot sauce
- 1 chorizo dipped in yellow mustard
- Cup of coffee with unsweetened vanilla almond milk
*Yes, this is a fairly fatty breakfast, but the combo of fat and protein will keep me happy and full for hours
- 2 semi-thick slices of banana bread with a good smear of butter
*With this recipe, I used ground oatmeal in place of flour, honey as the sweetener, coconut oil, added 2 eggs and omitted the fruit, stevia and lemon juice. Also added chopped walnuts to the top just before baking
- Jamie Eason's "Post Workout Cinnamon Apple Cottage Cheese"
*Love this stuff! I used a whole pink lady apple and a cup of 4% cottage cheese. I also used only one packet of stevia and a bunch of cinnamon
- 21g chocolate whey in 8oz water
- I went from level 7 down to level 4. Done with the 18lb bell
Thanks! The idea initially came from being lazy and not wanting to type everything out...I like it and will probably do it more often.
Love the picture. Very nice.
You need to be a member of Boise Kettlebell Lifting to add comments!
Join Boise Kettlebell Lifting