Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
- Just a cup of coffee with a little sugar-free vanilla syrup upon waking @ 7 and a cup of green tea kombucha with a packet of stevia a couple hours later. After a carb loaded afternoon/evening yesterday, I chose to fast this morning for as long as I felt comfy.
Lunch (just after 1pm):
- Bowl of borscht
- Handful of walnuts
- 2 eggs fried in a mix of butter & coconut oil
- 1 leftover salmon fillet
- Cup of green tea kombucha with a stevia packet
Snack 2 (Post-Workout):
- Salted hard boiled egg
- A small apple
- Bowl of tater tot casserole minus the tots. So just ground beef, chopped onion, peas & tomato paste. I added some salt
- Spoonful of crunchy almond butter sprinkled with cinnamon
* I realize this doesn't look like a lot of food compared to my usual logs...it's not. I consumed more than enough calories yesterday, so today wasn't a matter of starving myself to compensate, rather one of just listening to my body and feeding it accordingly.
- 19 TGUs with the 35 & 44
- 400 Swings with the 53 & 62. A couple 1-Arm sets with the 35