Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
- 2 eggs fried in butter
- Several pieces of bacon
- 2C kale sauteed in butter with garlic powder, salt & pepper
- 8oz organic raw kombucha- "multi-green" flavor
- One small bite of some jerky chocolate
- 1.5 squares of 99% cacao chocolate
- 18 medium shrimp, 4 sliced mushrooms, a handful of sliced baby carrots cooked in 2T pastured butter with minced garlic, oregano & basil. Poured over half a 12oz bag of broccoli slaw and sprinkled sesame seeds on top (yummm)
- 2 Brazil nuts
- A few kale chips (tossed in EVOO and seasoned with a little garlic salt & ground pepper)
- Handful of baby carrots with almond butter
- Chicken Stirfry: Chicken and mushrooms with asparagus stirfry
- One granny smith apple nuked with butter, cinnamon and a pinch of brown sugar
- A small bowl of fruit salad
- 2 squares of 99% cacao chocolate
** Pizza and ice cream has been on the brain today, but not enough to break down and buy them. Although judging from the 'sweet' things I had today, I'm clearly substituting.
- 100 Double KB Thrusters with the 35s (Had to drop down to the 26s for the last 25 reps as my strength was giving out and my form was suffering)
- 60 Pullups
*Total beat-down...And the plan is to do this for 3 weeks. This will be awesome for the whole body as well as rebuilding my pullup ability. By week 3 I should be doing 5 pullups each time.
You need to be a member of Boise Kettlebell Lifting to add comments!
Join Boise Kettlebell Lifting