Sponsored by Idaho Kettlebells. www.idahokettlebells.com (208) 412-6079
*Week 2 of the sugar detox is now behind me. Doing awesome and looking forward to finishing week 3 just as strong.
- A handful of baby carrots with almond butter
11:40AM (Delayed Post-Workout)
- A Kale & Apple Smoothie: 1C chopped kale, 1 granny smith apple, juice of one meyer lemon, water & ice
- A seasoned round steak cooked in pastured butter
- 1 slice of turkey and 3 super thin slices of ham with dijon mustard
- 2 brazil nuts
- About 10 calamata olives
- A celery stalk with almond butter
- Fish Tacos: 2 big chunks of seasoned cod on two big romaine leaves with a radish, cucumber & red onion salsa, 1/2 an avocado divided between the two and extra meyer lemon juice (good, but not as good without the corn tortillas)
- Another big chunk of cod on a handful of cabbage with salsa, cucumber slices and lemon juice
- 20 minutes solid of:
You need to be a member of Boise Kettlebell Lifting to add comments!
Join Boise Kettlebell Lifting